It’s located on the second floor of the Hartson Building (532 Laneda Ave). Applicants should be independent contractors or a small business. Other occupants in the building include the Lower Nehalem Community Trust and Manzanita Beach Getaway Rentals.
There are three open desks/workspaces, each with treehouse views. The desks themselves are available to use or you may bring your own preferred work surface.
For more photos of the office, click here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YvpFEwvM5ax_-BNsQ_5ZQdql-aQ9420M
– Large windows with plenty of natural light
– Modern interior design with plants, office lounge, local artwork
– Joint kitchen and bathroom shared with the Lower Nehalem Community Trust (microwave, mini-fridge, electric kettle, shared dish ware)
– Efficient and programmable heating system
– Parking available in front lot (2 spaces)
– Fantastic local businesses to walk to: Manzanita News & Espresso, Yolk, Manzanita Library, Hoffman Arts Center & Wonder Garden, Manzanita Grocery & Deli
– “The Wave” Intercity Bus Stop nearby with service 6 times a day
– Manzanita Beach is a 10-minute walk (0.5 miles)
– I moved from Portland to Manzanita a year ago and absolutely love it here!
– I’m in my early 30s and work remotely as a running footwear designer
– My day is primarily independent work with occasional Zoom calls (we can coordinate important meetings so everyone is *mindful of volume* in the shared space)
– Monthly rent with four total tenants is $350/tenant
– Year commitment preferred!
– Rent includes utilities like high speed WI-FI
– Free gift card to Manzanita News & Espresso!
If you’re interested or have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org