Are you looking for a remote desk to rent and work from? I’m seeking three (3) professionals to share an office space in downtown Manzanita!
It’s located on the second floor of the Hartson Building (532 Laneda Ave). Applicants should be independent contractors or a small business. Other occupants in the building include the Lower Nehalem Community Trust and Manzanita Beach Getaway Rentals.
There are three open desks/workspaces, each with treehouse views. The desks themselves are available to use or you may bring your own preferred work surface.
For more photos of the office, click here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YvpFEwvM5ax_-BNsQ_5ZQdql-aQ9420M
– Large windows with plenty of natural light
– Modern interior design with plants, office lounge, local artwork
– Joint kitchen and bathroom shared with the Lower Nehalem Community Trust (microwave, mini-fridge, electric kettle, shared dish ware)
– Efficient and programmable heating system
– Parking available in front lot (2 spaces)
– Fantastic local businesses to walk to: Manzanita News & Espresso, Yolk, Manzanita Library, Hoffman Arts Center & Wonder Garden, Manzanita Grocery & Deli
– “The Wave” Intercity Bus Stop nearby with service 6 times a day
– Manzanita Beach is a 10-minute walk (0.5 miles)
– I moved from Portland to Manzanita a year ago and absolutely love it here!
– I’m in my early 30s and work remotely as a running footwear designer
– My day is primarily independent work with occasional Zoom calls (we can coordinate important meetings so everyone is *mindful of volume* in the shared space)
– Monthly rent with four total tenants is $350/tenant
– Year commitment preferred!
– Rent includes utilities like high speed WI-FI
– Free gift card to Manzanita News & Espresso!
If you’re interested or have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com