We are paying $18-$20 based on experience. We offer 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment and 1 night stay per month in the off season at the Inn at Manzanita and Spindrift Inn.
We provide all the supplies and equipment.
• Is a detail-oriented, customer service focused, ‘can-do’ self-starter who takes great pride in the quality of their work.
• Read, understand, and comply with product labels and safety, policy, and procedure manuals.
• Check stocking levels of all supplies and replace when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
• Customer-oriented and friendly
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Knowledge and ability to speak the English language
• Must be able to lift 20-40 lbs
• Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools
Job Duties would include:
Vacuuming floors and furnishings
Sweeping, Mopping hard floor surfaces
Cleaning, dusting, wiping down all surfaces and furniture
Cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing all kitchen and bathroom areas including cabinets, toilets, sinks, appliances and bathing areas
Doing dishes / Emptying dishwasher
Emptying and sanitizing all waste baskets
Stripping all linens off beds, towels from bathroom, and laundering back to like new
Making all beds, resetting towels, restocking amenities (dish soap, hand soap, laundry detergent, shampoo/conditioner, etc.)
Check for marks on walls and clean as necessary
Exterior sweeping and cleaning of outdoor furnishings.
Report any damage, hazards, repairs as found immediately
Perform other duties as assigned
Please contact RJ at 503-368-6754 or email email@example.com