For a detailed description of each class click: www.ncrd.org/fitness-center#Classes
There are three different delivery methods: In-Person, Zoom or Hybrid (a combo of In-Person & Zoom). The posted schedule here is the most accurate.
Locals have been loving the NCRD Yoga Program for 29 years. Here are a few reasons why:
– Better sleep
– Greater flexibility to do the things they love (ex: golf, garden, hike, surf, fish)
– A calmer nervous system and quieter mind
– Enhanced relationships (“My partner or kids can always tell when I’ve gone to yoga.”)
– Dedicated & consistent instructors that are lifelong learners
– It’s an incredible value, under $5.50 for a 60-90 minute class when you sign up for the term. Yoga classes are included with a Fitness Center membership, an even better value, if you attend multiple classes or use the fitness facilities.
Call or email Kiley in the Welcome Center to register: (971) 308-0300, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. or email: email@example.com.